November 4th 2016 - Tap Take Over
The Nomad Brewing Co. beers!
- Jet Lag IPA 6% : Australia's own native finger lime IPA.
- Long Trip Saison 6.4% : A Belgian style saison with wattle seeds and organic Tasmanian pepper.
- Easy As IPA 4.5% : 'Easy As' without the 'How You Goin'. Full flavour but super session-able.
- Sideways Pale Ale 4% : The go-to hoppy pale ale. At sub 4%, this beer will smash any ideas that low abv, means low flavour,and will drink like a beer twice its strength.
- Bleak Season 6% : A Black Saison, Black in color with a firm white head, this dark interpration of a Saison has a distinct yeast character combined with very smooth roastiness and unusual cinnamon aromas which give this beer a very 'comforting feel'.
- The Wild Mongrel 6.7% : Like all mongrels this beers ancestry is a little mixed, mummy was the Cruisin ale who had a long affair with 300kg of shiraz grapes producing a beautiful pinkish, sour fruit ale.
- Freshie' Salt and Pepper 5.2% : Brewed with sea water harvested from local Sydney beach Freshwater. Traditionally Goses are slightly tart, savoury and spicy (coriander), and light in body and ABV.
- Salt Pan Desert Gose 4.8% : After endless research and testing they decided on two amazing native ingredients to set this new version apart from the Freshie; Murray River Salt as the source of salt and Desert Lime Peel to add a thirst quenching citrus kick.
- Chic Wort Orange 9.5% : Layers of caramel, biscuit and chocolate malts. Roast rich with a smattering of hop bitterness. Zesty orange peel also comes through for a citrus kick.
Check out the Facebook event here : Nomad Brewing Tap Take Over
October 28th 2016 - Tap Take Over
Celebrating 20 years in craft beer, Stone Brewing have released some really special beers and we've got one hell of a line up for you!
- Citracado IPA 9% : A double IPA brewed with Citra hops and avacado flower honey.
- Stone IPA 6.9%: One of the most well-respected and best-selling IPA's in the U.S. The definition of American IPA.
- Ramble Scramble 6.7% : Brewed for GABS 2016. A brown ale with Malted Millet, Tangerine, Tangelo, Coriander, and Juniper Berries.
- Citrusy Wit 5.3% : Not your typical wit beer, this one is brewed with tangerine and kaffir lime leaf.
- Saison 6% : A modern take on a belgian classic, brewed with lemon zest, grains of paradise, lemon thyme and lavender.
- Go to IPA 4.8% : A sessionable IPA with all the lupulin-bounre bitterness you can handle.
- Coffe Milk Stout 5% : A bittersweet, creamy, coffee laced stout.
- Arrogant Bastard 7.2% : Are you Worthy of quaffing a beverage of this intensity, irreverence and quality craftsmanship? Not likely, but for those who “get it,” I know my time in this bourbon barrel has not been wasted. Cheers to you, enlightened imbiber. On second thought, cheers to me!
Check out the Facebook event here : Stone Brewing Tap Take Over
May 12th 2016
Celebrate the Pot Belly's Birthday!
It's our first birthday ... ok, ok, you might be thinking the Pot Belly's been around forever, and it has been. Since the 1970s. But this is our first birthday as new owners. We reopened the doors in May last year and since then 320+ beers have graced our taps. Come on down for the celebrations this weekend, great beer, pizza, live music and we're spinning the 'beer wheel' every hour for prizes.
We're kicking it all off at 11am with beer yoga and we'll be open till late. Come and celebrate with us!
Every Tuesday Night
November 8th 2015
The Pot Belly Presents
hosted be Rodenbach and La Sirene
Sunday 8 November
Rodenbach and La Sirene experts will guide you through this extraordinary tasting and food pairing session. Here's what's on:
Enjoy a La Sirene Saisonette on arrival.
First course - Rodenbach Original paired with a fried green tomato, tempura prawn, and roasted capsicum aioli.
Second course - Rodenbach Rosso paired with fish tacos and a sour cherry and mango salsa.
Third course - La Sirene French Ale, paired with Chicken in dukkah spice, baked carrots and a pumpkin puree.
Fourth Course - La Sirene New Botanique paired with spiced poached pear and a five spice ice-cream.
Fifth course - La Sirene Praline paired with a chocolate ganache, praline and pear tart.
The sixth - Rodenbach Grand Cru paired with a cheese board.
This not to be missed event has limited tickets, secure your place for a beer and food extravaganza.